Best Western Orlando Gateway (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) welcomes all guests. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, from reservation to check-out.
Digital Accessibility Compliance Guidelines and Goals
We strive to offer an excellent user experience for visitors using any type of assistive technology to access the website. Our website accessibility standards are based on the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) level A + AA success criteria.
We also follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, which are in line with our philosophy of promoting usability for people of all abilities.
In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
Continuous Digital Monitoring
Using mainstream, developer-supported accessibility monitoring tools and assistive technology, our site undergoes real time monitoring and multiple scans per day to detect any accessibility errors that may arise due to the addition of updated content or website code.
Our team of accessibility experts manually investigates each error that may appear and applies an appropriate remedy in order to ensure the site’s functionality is available to the most diverse range of users possible. Data results of scans are recorded in long-term logs so that we are able to access a snapshot of the accessibility score of the website at any given time.
We welcome feedback
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. You are also welcome to call us at 407-351-5009 for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Best Western Orlando Gateway website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. We invite you to review accessibility information and guidance directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Accessible Features and Amenities
Best Western Orlando Gateway is compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance.
- The registration desk is 41” high. It has an accessible surface and space to hand materials back and forth to guests who use wheelchairs. Guests who are unable to use the registration desk will be personally attended by staff.
- Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area.
- Accessible elevator.
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit (same as main entrance).
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage throughout the property.
- Service animals are welcome at the Maui Beach Hotel.
- Accessible food and beverage outlets:
- Rainbow Terrace and Lokelani Lounge
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlet from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible meeting and event facilities:
- Meeting rooms and ballroom
- Accessible route to meeting and event facilities from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible pool with chair lift.
- Accessible route to pool from the public entrance and rooms.
Accessible guest rooms
Please note that all accessible rooms at Best Western Orlando Gateway have the following features and measurements to ensure accessibility:
- Accessible room entrance doors and bathroom doors that provide at least 32 inches of clearance.
- At least 30 inches of width on the side of the bed to allow for wheelchair access and transfer.
- Toilet seats with heights of 17-19 inches and grab bars to facilitate transfer.
- Bathroom sinks that provide knee clearance of at least 30 inches wide, 27 inches tall and 17 inches deep. All of the under-sink plumbing is wrapped.
- Bathroom mirrors with the lowest reflective edge at no more than 40 inches high.
- Accessible bathing features - transfer, standard roll-in, or alternate roll-in shower or accessible tub - with grab bars and a detachable hand-held shower wand.
- All wall mounted shower/bath accessories and equipment are within 48 inches of the floor.
- Please see individual room descriptions for details. We are also available 24/7 at 808-877-0051 to provide more information.
ADA Standard Room One Queen Bed
One queen bed
Upon request: Call alert, knock light, TTY phone, shower chair and toilet riser.
Click here to visit our rooms page.
Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
Please note that Standard Rooms may not have accessible features.
From a digitally-accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on the Best Western Orlando Gateway website.